OpenID
Skip to main content
Topic: About Me, The Script Developer (Read 7685 times) previous topic - next topic
About Me, The Script Developer
Hi, I'm Pete.
I'm the developer of WHM Backup Solutions. This isn't the first bit of coding I've done. Previously I made a similar script called cPBackup, however in order to move on the script needed a full overhaul and at the time with University and Work going on. That wasn't going to happen any time soon, so I closed down the script and its website, to ensure people weren't running an unsupported script..... There's enough of those about as it is!!

A few years later with university finished and my job going well, I have a bit more time to spend developing online once again. This is when I started developing WHM Backup Solutions.

Since its initial release I've managed to keep up-to-date with the curve balls cPanel regularly throws, and from the stats on our update and download server I can see that the script is moving forward to a much wider audience as every month goes by.

The development of this script is personal to me so if anyone has any feedback please do let me know! It's greatly appreciated.